


Ok so school is in session.. FINALLY!! This week has been a good but rough week for both Donovan and I! He has cried almose every day... well not much but enough to make some tears roll down his face... sad I know but it happens! It is so hard for me to leave him like that but it is a fact of life and I just need to get used to it.. any way.. this week is almost over and I know that it will only get better from here on out.. He loves his teacher and loves to read and do the work. I ask him to tell me one happy thing about school and he can name a ton.. so atleast he is having a good time while he crys right! Makynzi will be 7 weeks this week and man is she getting big! she is so long that she is my Torso lenght.. if that makes any sence to any of you.. Her head can be on my shoulders and her legs hang past my hips.. yes she is going to be tall! she is also getting the little rolls on her legs and arms!
Her and Daddy love to take naps inbetween transition of school and work! yes brandon sees us for a whole hour during the day and maybe 10 min when he gets home at night! only a few more months of this tho and he will be able to work for any delership and make mucho bucks! so the sacrafices we make.. This time I love to take pictures of them.. they look the same... new nick names for Makynzi are Mak, LB (little Brandon) still M&M and sissy.. yes Donovan put that last one in there... Brandons friends call me Thunder god.. so Brandon gave Kynzi the Jr thunder bolt name! I know right! But our family is good.. i have 4 classes left till I graduate!! I am so proud of myself for sticking with scholl and getting thru it! Well that is it for now.. not much going on other than that! hope everyone loves school and is happy with this week!
2 comments:
AWESOME!!! I love the pictures! I cannot belive you only have 4 classes left! That is awesome!
ah poor dolfin, I love the first pic of M&M
Post a Comment