Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Projects & Pet-Pevs



SO in my family everyone has a garden... well not everyone.. but most everyone.. after seeing my Dad's new garden out back, it has inspired me to start my own!! I have always wanted one.. My memories with Grandpa Ray are just so much fun.. that one day I hope my kids can say the same thing! Donovan loves to garden with Papa, so today I told him about my seeds that I started in bags... he was so excited, but he told me "mom you do not have a place like Papa to grow your seeds right, you really need his help!" too cute.. but he is right.. I have yet to still get the rest of my stuff to finsh planting.. I hope by saturday I will have what I need and can start planting!!

Next picture.... My Dresser!! Brandon thinks that this is funny... Thanks to my MOM yes I still will blame her for it.. this is a petpeve of mine... All I remember growing up was my mom always telling me to put in my drawers and make shure my cloths were not sticking out... so now it is my big fat elephant in the room... Just looking at the picture makes my skin crawl...I love my mother and for all the wonderful morals she set in me... but man!!!! I had to tell you all about it in hopes that one day it will not bug me so much... Oh and to top it all off.. I went later to Makynzi dresser and it was done to that too... did not notice that one at first.. so he got me twice!! ugh!! I still love him... now what to do to get him back!!HMMMMMMMMMMMM!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I HATE that too! Every time I walk into Macey's room I want to scream! Why is it so hard to keep them closed and looking nice?