





Ok since Makynzi was born Donovan has got the boot on many things.. not on pourpose but it happens why we are all getting used to the new baby! so Dad and I thougth that we would have a day date with Donovan. We get tickets real cheap thru Brandons work! Becca if you want some I will get you some.. they are 5 bucks!.. Anywho.. we sat 5 rows away from the left field guy! yeah he gets paid millions to pick his butt, spit chew, and catch a whole 2 balls! It was fun tho! We took the light rail all the way there.. It was super fun.. we did not have to drive..deal with traffic and it was only 14 bucks round trip for us to go! If you go to the game that is the way to go.. It was a little crouded on the way back but there was a ASU game that same night.. so yeah! The game was good.. we won I hope! we left at the end of the 8th inning, donovan was beat from camping the day/night before! Grandma Pat went with us and had tons of fun too. It is sad, I remember going with my parents a lot and knowing the whole team.. now I could not even tell you one person.. oh wait I can..Stephen Dreww.... DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... is what they called, I thought they would boo every time they got up there... They played the Dogers! All I can say is that we had so much fun! I am happy we got to spend the night with donovan and Help him feel special again! IT was really nice not to have Kynzi too.. Thanks mom!
1 comment:
I am so jealous! I want to go to a game! We need to take Jackson..I am sure he would love it! I am glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment