Yes last night both the grandmas each took on of our kids and we had no kids! Happy Anniversary to us!! we went goofy golfing.. go carts... dinner and a night drive down a long road! It was amazing! we had so much fun and it was much needed! I only woke up 2 times looking for little kynzi at night! But grandma says she was sooooo good and slep from 930pm to 6am! Thank you KYNZI!! I was worried she would be a little hard.. and it was hard to leave her but.. I got over it.. and glad I left her.. hubby and I had a real date night with just us too!! Thanks for letting me rant about this.. I love my family and kids.. my husband and I look forward to many more years of this amazing life! like 80!!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
We missed them!
Yes last night both the grandmas each took on of our kids and we had no kids! Happy Anniversary to us!! we went goofy golfing.. go carts... dinner and a night drive down a long road! It was amazing! we had so much fun and it was much needed! I only woke up 2 times looking for little kynzi at night! But grandma says she was sooooo good and slep from 930pm to 6am! Thank you KYNZI!! I was worried she would be a little hard.. and it was hard to leave her but.. I got over it.. and glad I left her.. hubby and I had a real date night with just us too!! Thanks for letting me rant about this.. I love my family and kids.. my husband and I look forward to many more years of this amazing life! like 80!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your background is super cute! I am glad you guys were able to spend some time together just the two of you! It is important! I love those kiddos...they are so dang cute!
Post a Comment