Saturday, August 28, 2010

OVER LOAD!




Ok for starters.....

Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband and best friend BRANDON GREEN! This year marks the 4 years we have been dating and the 1 year we have been married!

We got married 9-1-09 three years to the day that we had our first date! yeah I know cheesy but that is what we wanted... ok ok what I wanted.. So it all started almost 5 years ago in FeB. He started working at On the Border, I liked him but was scared to talk to him.. so I didnt... then I was training one friday and found out that I was going to train him( Brandon)... I thought to my self.. well no way be cool and he may like you in return.. Well he asked if I was going to be a lame trainer and I said no.. here Let me tie a string around your wrist and that way I will never lose you and we can split my section...That is where it all started.. We were glued at the hip from that point on! Now I learn that he liked me as well.. had asked around and had planned to ask me out after getting to know me a little better after our friday night training session! Oh my.. blushing! lol.... now 4 years later we are best of friends and he is the love of my life and I could not ask for more! I love him!!!!

Ok as for our KIddos!

Makynzi is now 11.8lbs and 24 in long! she is doing really well and DR says she looks amazing! She is getting chunky and I can not wait to post pictures of her on the blog! She is sleeping about 7 hours at night and is able to eat rice with her formula at night! woo woo! she is getting so big and makes our family so happy! She is also starting to talk alot, smile tons and look around when you call her name.. oh new nick names for her are... Mackers, Kynzer Mae, Kynzi,and Kynziers! yup thanks to donovan he likes to call her somthing new everyday!

Donovan is doing really well, he is liking school more and more! Can you SAY YAY!! he is doing math and does real well with mental math.. he did a paper full of problems and I just watched him write in the answers! thank goodness he has them down.. I still have to count on my fingers!! He is reading really well and loves to read everything to me.. His ipod goes every where with us and I must say it keeps him quiet when I shop.. drive.. and am cleaning.... I dont get the mom this or mom that or how long till we get there.. it is now.. wow mom that was short to get here!

Well that is most of the update for us as a family for now! Oh we have Sophia now! yeah my friend had a baby 3 weeks before we did.. she had to go back to work so now I get to have her during the days! I know crazy but I love it! they are easy for now.. they still eat and sleep.. poop and sleeep... it will get rough when they can move but I hope by then I will be ready!

1 comment:

Becca said...

SOOO Fun! Happy Anniversary in two days! I am so happy for you! We love you!