Yes I am going to do this on the blog this year... One Becca does these posts every year around this time and well I just thought I would put it on my blog and make it a ponit to let you all know what I am thankful for!.....
First I am thankful for my WONDERFUL Parents.. for all their hard work they have done for me and with me over the corse of my life... for their willingness to never give up on me... for never falling out of love with me even when I may have been very VERY hard to love... for always being there for my support.. and loving me unconditionally... I am very thankful for my parents!!!
Next my brother and sisters... this year has been a growth of the family I feel... with my dad going thru what he did and our family being able to face it together.. us brother and sisters being able to talk about it and become closer.. For my sister Jessica and her ability to be strong in times that are hard... my sister syd for doning her best all the time and loving donovan even when it is hard to love him! And My Brother Andrew for being stron in the church and getting ready for his mission... I am so thankful for my Brother and Sisters!!
Then... I am so thankful for my Grandparents! They too like my Parents have always been there... For their testimonies in the church and their strong faith of christ and our heveanly father. Next Grandma Pat... she pulled me thru some tuff stuff and for her my life would not be where it is... I owe her a million million thanks! And with that I am thankful for all my aunts and uncles! There are so many of you but you all have done something for me iN my life and I am thankful you are part of my family!!!
Next My HUSBAND... He works so hard that sometimes I wish I could just do more for him! he works and goes to school so I can have the pleasure of sitting at home with our wonderful kids! I cannot thank him enough for the things he does for this family! I love you Brandon Green!
I am THANKFUL FOR MY KIDS AND LITTLE FAMILY! Yes I am so thankful for my little family I have started and cannnot wait to see where we go together! My kids are amazing... Donovan knows how to put a smile on my face on my worst of worst days.. and even when I am cranky he finds time to help me be happy and still love me... Makynzi is still little and I love her because she is always HAPPY... She is a donovan baby.. always happpy and easy going... she is different because she is very sensitive about what goes on.. but we love her for that!!! I love that I can have a family!
I am thankful for my friends.... For the friends that I have come to know in the time that I have been with brandon... they have been frinends of great growth for me... YOu all are amazin in your own way... I know that I have not always been the best but I have changed and I can only strive to be better! For the friends i have found in the church... you all have made me feel so welcome... And for the friends that I will make this next year.. everyone is in my life for a reason.. and I plan to keep you all there!! I love you!!
And Finally... For the church and Christ... I have found that I have more faith that I give myself credit for... For prayer... That I am able to ask for guidence and help and comfort when needed... for my Testimony.. Tho it is small and still growing I know that each day it gets bigger and bigger.. and this is my testimony in what I am thankful for.. I am so thankful for many things in my life and I love it all..
No comments:
Post a Comment