



Well as you can see we have a few pictures up... this is a comb of what has happend this last weekend. Well I have no idea how they load up in order but I will just start with the picture of Brandon Painting Mak's toes. So I started to paint them Friday afternoon while she was asleep... but she woke up when I would touch her toes so I left them the way they were.. Then my sisters came over and brought the purple color and Daddy thought he could show me up and do a better job at painting toe.. Lets just stay for records that he did not make it as far as i did.. she was awake as you can see and thought it was funny what Daddy was doing... Then I have a pic of donovan and Mak... thanks to Jess for watching my kiddos... while brandon and I got our rings tattooed. Yeah I know I know... another Tattoo... but we chose to get these ones done because Brandon could never wear his and he wanted to be married to me... plus I asked him if he would get it done with me.... So we did... It means friendship love and loalty. and the heart points to the heart to show that you are married. I love him so much that this means well the world to me.... That is what our relationship has built off of... there is no "WHAT IF" factor in our relationship... it is all or nothing with us.. and we most definatly love the ALL OF IT PART!! so yeah we got them tattooed on to show you all how much we are in love and will be for the next 80+ years! the final picture is me and my sisters! my sister Jessica made us look like Vampires! Heck yes... I love my sisters more than words can say and I am so thankful Jess is able to find happyness in the crappy sitiuation! we are all getting closer each day and I love it!
1 comment:
I saw Brandons tat, but never saw yours! Were you wearing your ring over it??? I love how Brandon "tried" to paint Mac's toes! Love those sweet kids!
Post a Comment