our trip to Kanab was a good one.. it was nice to get out of town! it took us 5 hours to get there.. it was not as bad as I thought it would be... te kids did a good job in the car and I had a great time with brandon just talking! I am so thankful he went with us and was able to drive at night! we went thru the Kiabab the first rout and that was kinda scary.. it was cold dark and had snow.. plus we had the deer.. yea the were in the road! but glad that brandon could see them! after we got there the kids were so tired! I was nice to come into a warm house with everyone to hang out with.. jed his wife were there.. ben and amber and their two kids.. jenny and todd and their crew.. elain and her family.. gram and bob.. then us! oh and melissa and chuck! house full.. each of us staid at the hotle and that helped with space and bathrooms! It was so much fun.. we plaid curses.. brandon hates it but he wont tell you that he had so much fun!!! he fits right in with the family! Lori was there and she was the most fun when playing the game.. we could not stop laughing! I am so thankful for my family and the time I got to spend with them! it was so much fun!




here is a few pictures of the family! elain learned how to do nails and this is what we did for a few days! it was nice to sit and hang out with the family! we all enjoyed and loved the company of others!



this is Mak she was such a good baby.. I might even do this again.. i know crazy right!

Maddax and Kynzi.. he was too cute.. he was always lovin the baby!

here we are as a family at the sand dunes! yes kynzi is in her seat and covered it was way too cold!

this was Saturday. we went to the sand dunes and it was cold cold cold!! it was fun to run around tho.. brandon tried to snow/sand board! didnt work!hhehhehe!

this is the backyard of aunt elain's house.. the morning we left it was snowing and it was so beautiful!

this is on our way home.. right before Page.. I just thought it was a cool picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment