


the weekend before thanksgiving Brandon and I went to Pinks all out at firebird! if you do not know what that it is it is a show on the Speed channal on well cable! it is where a bunch of people get together and see who is the fastest! it was so much fun to get out of the house with the hubby! it has been few and far between since Mak was born but we make due! it was exciting all the way up untill the last race.. he was up 2-1 and the last race that was going to let him win( man from cali) let the other guy win( guy from az) due to a flat tire! crazy crazy but i feel the right guy won.. he is a new daddy and just lost his job.. so that was a nice end to the night! It was so fun.. we are crazy but I love to do things like that with my hubby!
I LOVE YOU BRANDON GREEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment