


Ok so I have to blog again... I am determined to blog at least once a week and print out every year.. thus my massive blogging this last week...
Makynzi will be 8 months on thursday... holy wow how the time has passed! It is crazy to think that 8 short months ago I was in the hospital giving birth to this amazing little girl! I love kids... and my kids are the most amazing... Sophia is the other baby in the pictures.. she is 3 weeks to the day older than Makynzi... She is almost walking and so much fun to have around... it does get hard with two little ones but they love to play.. so good comes with the bad!! Makynzi loves to eat... and when I say eat.. I mean eat... she will eat till she makes her self puke.. sounds like donovan.. he used to drink a bottle and drink till he made himself ralf! but Makynzi will do that with solid food! I am thankful for a good eater.. but it is silly that she dose not know when to stop!
She is crawling for the most part... she likes to walk and stand more than she tries to crawl... but in time she will get there... But these two are so much fun.. I am so thankful for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment