Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I really got Heels!!


Yes I got a pair of heels! ok so I have not been much of a girl when it comes to heels.. once I wore them to curch when I was 12 and got made fun of.. lol things we remember... so then I never wore them again! well I love them( deep secret no one knows!) well now you do! I got them on line after seeing some like this in the store... They only cost me 12 bucks.. plush shipping! I just ordered another pair! now to find something to wear them with! lol... I think I will wear them to dinner when my aunts come into town! and it is girls night out! I have a week or so to find something to wear with them! lol

I am so excited to finally own a pair... now to get my girl on with them is the next step! any suggestions!

No comments: