Monday, February 7, 2011

moover, love and missing teeth!



I hope this shows up but this is a video of Makynzi moving... yes she finally mooves! lol... I never thought this day would come and now that it is here it makes me worried to have two movers in the house! I am so excited tho... I love that she likes to be on the floor now! as for sophia.. she climbes all over and she is only 3 weeks older.. so soon I will have two full blown crawlers! ohhh myyy...

Next Donovan has lost 2 teeth now... the first one Dad pulled out with floss... I think he was scared but the 2nd one we tried and tried.. he finally just pulled it out him self.. Silly but he really did.. He got 5 bucks from the tooth fairy for the first one and 3 for the 2nd!!


Next Brandon and I with the Blond hair... I Like the hair but it is going to be a pain to up keep and I am just not that kind of Girl! lol... so I had to post this and tell y I have it.. so one day when I print this I can remember... I just wanted something crazy for turning 25.. I know but I like to change things up and make things crazy interesting.. I have never been a real all the way blond.. so I had to do it... needless to say I like it but way to poor to keep up on it! lol..As for Brandon he is still looking for work So we are praying everyday that he will find something soon! Next Thanks a million to Uncle Brian B that took his wisdom teeth out! I have gone 2 weeks with him crying that his face hurt... Finally I had to just call some one.. so I did... ANd now he is amazingly feeling 10000 times him self! That is good and bad.. Now I just hope he will get back on the ball and get a JOB!! hheheh!!

No comments: