Monday, January 31, 2011

Random.....Post

Well since my internet will be down for a few days... I thought I would do a quick post!

First off I am so sorry amy, becca and aubrie for making you cry... not my intention! lol but I am glad that you all think of us and keep us in your prayers!
Next donovans feild trip at the science center!

So I have decided that this trip was the hardest trip I have ever done! I do not know why but having over 50 kids go and watching over 5 of them was just a ton of work! lol... It was so much fun... but lots of work!

Next Makynzi the army crawler!!! yes she has finally made her move.. she will pull her self across the floor as apposed to moving her legs.. but scary thought... we could have a walker this month or next!!! crazy crazy!! I cannot belive that she is already 7 months... and that this time has really really gone by super fast!! it just seems that donovan was slow mo as where makynzi is super fast!!!


Finally that is well it... so far.. I just hope we get brandons teeth done... and he gets a job soon! we love you all!!

No comments: