Sunday, March 20, 2011

It is not a beater!








Ok yes yes I know we got another car! like we need one but when your hubby is in the car feild and well picks up cars that may be in question sometimes.. it gets old! Now brandon if you ever read this.. I love the cars we get.. they are fun and full of welll spunk! but sometimes a girl needs a little something called beautiful! lol.. so I was tired of having a car that was not mine and did not have anything I wanted! I love our jeep we got and we plan to keep it. we have been off roading a ton since we got it! so we took a trip to the car action and have heard tons of amazing things about it! Brandon brother got a Hundi accent for 700 bucks and it only needed a batterie! it was an impound from a DUI and yeah they did not want to pay to get it out! So saturday we set out to find me something I really wanted! I have always wanted a small SUV.. i.e. CRV... Rav-4.. Chevy tracker and so on.. so we saw the one we wanted! I got it for 1400 after a batterie oil change and some tlc at the car was! I mean really it is a 2000 SUZUKI GRAND VITARA with 149,000 miles on it! It blue books at 3200 in good condition, and 1500 in really bad.. so I got a steal! with the bells and whistles I could get 5500 for it! I am not looking to sell it! Oh did I tell you it has running cold AC!!! I mean really all cars I have had other than my truck has had no AC! and that is a must with small childeren! So I am so happy.. it is a nice peppy little car.. clean on the inside... 5 speed.. and well after tomorrow will have a stero in it! I love my husband and what he will do to make me feel safe and well happy! it was a little over budget but I could not be happier! Fridays they have a viewing of the cars and will tell you what they need.. Brandon and his Buddy from school are going to try to start up a small used car place.. You should have seen how many used car people were there looking at the cars and how much they sold for... makes me scared to buy from them! Some of the running cars were grosser than what we got! lol... So just a hit when you go to the used car lot... they may have got them from the aution! Not all of them are lemons but the jetta I really wanted was well horrible... I talked with the guy that got it and it needed a ton of work!
I am glad that someone was looking out for me that day an knew that I needed a good running car! Update on our still sitting fronter! needs a head gaskit! it will be fixed soon... but if you lost count brandon and I have owned almost 20 cars in our 4 years.. some being 2-3 of them at a time... and currently we have 4.. his volvo.. our truck jeep and now my suv! yes one of them is going to go.. not the jeep nor the truck or my car... volvo is voted! he wants to do more to the jeep than to the volvo and we are not millionairs so he has to choose!

Well that is that! my kids are at grammy pats house today we had dinner out side! OH i love az in this time of weather! lol...

1 comment:

Becca said...

It is a pretty nice little car! I am glad that Brandon knows so much about cars so that you are able to do this sort of thing...!!!!