
Ok everyone I have something to share with you! I have been thinking about the temple a ton lately.. I have talked with Brandon about his feelings of me going there with out him. His feelings are warm and comforting, and he wants me to be more than happy so he feels that I should go thru with what I feel I need and want to do. I love my husband more every day.. even when things are crappy I know that he is there to lean on! Well to go with that I met with my bishop and had an interview... If you all did not know I have been a every sunday church go-er since january. I feel the spirt and partake of the sacrament and man do I feel so happy and amazing! I love going and the friends I now have! Well now on to the news! I have a temple recomend to do baptisms! Do you know that it has been 8 years since I have been to the temple and done baptisms! I cannot wait to go back and have some time to think about the next step I am wanting to take! I do not want to steal my brothers thunder but I want to be there with him when he goes thru before his mission! I am so proud of him that I feel that I need to be there with him! Well I felt that I needed to let you all know and how I am feeling after all of it ! then only words that come to mind are wow.. amazing and I cannot wait to feel the spirt!
I love you all and am so happy to share with you my happyness and love for the lord and his plan for us. His sacrifice he has made for me and everyone else that I am able to repent and find my way home again! I am so very happy and finally feel at peace and feel I have filled the void in my life that I have been feeling for so long! I am glad I have found my happy place again!
1 comment:
I am so proud of you! You should let Natalie and Sydney know when you want to go do baptisms..I am sure they would go with you!
Post a Comment