Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little of everything! #2





here is a post of a little bit of everything! I have redone my garden... I love it.. I have tons more room from my little pool garden.. right now I have strawbarries... gralic..chard..artichoke..squish! and much more... I love to garden.. I lern from the best! Next Makynzi is growing so big and is now a full on crawler on her knees and everything! she is so much fun... starting to have a strong presonality.. but yes still so much fun... finally our jeep.. Yes another random car.. but it finally has become a wonderful working car that well has no problems! wooo woo other than it is a carborated car and wow does it hate the cold in the am! I love my husband and the silly man that he is. I have come to terms with it that we are always going to have 3 or more cars... But if it is up to me after the summer I am going to have one I want and one that is new! Ha yes I said it! so there we have it.. small update of a little of everything! I wish I had one picture of donovan...but he has seem to think that taking pictures are not fun anymore! Well there you have it!

No comments: