Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeling much better!




Ok so this is a small update for the last post.. well not the very last post but the one before it heehehe!

Life has been hard.. but there are reasons for these reasons on why life is hard! there is a path that we are all walk down and I am so very thankful that I am walking down with this man!

I have been talking with my bishop about going to the temple! I really want to go with my brother and the rest of the family.. well I can go because I now have my temple recomend for baptisms! I am so excited and am going this saturday am with a few friends from the ward! It has been almost 8 years since I have been and I am ever so excited to go and feel the spirit! I had the steak pres over along with the bishop the other night and they came to talk with me about the temple and what my plans were. I told them that I am scared of the unknown.. I know that there is nothing to be scared about but it has been so long and I feel like I know nothing. So they told me about the temple preperation class.. and I am going.. along with that Brandon is going with me!!!!! I am so excited.. I want him to understand what I am wanting out of all of this.. and I want him to help ease my well fears about it all. I told him I do not want to go with out him.. and he says I might have to for a bit.. but he will go with me to understand about it all! I love him so much.. he supports me in everything I do and want to do! i love that he wants to go with me and learn about the temple!

My last week was hard.. but I am feeling the love of our father in heaven more and more each day. I know that there is a reason for these trials and that he is not going to give me more than I cannot handle! When life gives you lemons.. make cookies! lol :) I love my ward and I do not want to leave.. I love our friends we have made.. My bishop is amazing and for once I feel the love of everything around me!

The bishop asked me to tell the steak pres about my relationship with my heavenly father... I simply told him that there are no words to explain how I feel for him.. My love for him and his son is more than words can explain at this point. Blessings have come and have come at the right time we have needed them. At times where my faith may seem thin.. I feel him scoop me up and carry me thru the mudd... I know that things happen because they are in his hands! I am so thankful for him and his love for me.. even thru the times in my life that I may have not been choosing the right.. he was still always there for me.. Making sure I made it home safe. I know that my 2 wonderful childeren are here because he made it possable for them to be here..My love for my father in heaven has grown so much the last 6 months that I cannot wait to see how it grows more and more over the next years!
I love my parents and are so thankful for them and the love they show for our father in heaven! For my aunts and the love that they have for him as well.. and MY GRANDPARENTS for the love that they show me.. and for the strong standards that they have set for our family and the love they have for our heavenly father and Jesus Christ. Like I said.. words cannot explain my happyness I feel right now or the love I have my Heavenly Father and his son.

Ok so this was supposd to be a small post but I turned it into a long drawn out post.. but I had to blog or journal about how I was feeling today! I love each and every one of you and thank you for your prayers! we pray for you each day!
So there is my update! more to come!

2 comments:

Brandon Dani & Donovan said...

wow I really forgot to spell check... sorry to you all!

Grandma Chelle's House said...

Heavenly Father does love you. I love you.