

Ok so Amy did an update on her garden.. so today I took a picture of mine and had to tell you all about it! I am growing cherry tomatoes, Chard, Onions, cucumber, watermelon, squash, artachokes, and my garlic died because it got to hot! I am so proud of my garden! I love to garden.. I do need a longer hose that reaches, because right now I am in the 1700's carring a bucket to my garden from my hose spout to water my plants! Oh well right... hard work pays off I guess! lol... Next My kids are just amazing.. they are the number one reason (along with my wonderful husband) that I get up in the morning and live my life! This picture was taken while we were waiting for Grama chelle, papa, sydney and Andrew to come to texas road house for his birthday dinner! They were so funny while we were waithing.. playing together and being funny! I love my kids!
As for brandon.. he had an interview today and it went well. His drug test results will be back in a few days and we should know if he has a job!!! as for that he got another call for a better paying job just after the first interview.. So now we play the waitng game... I just hope that the better job calls tomorrow and he starts this weekend! I am so excited for him to be back working... As for all of you I want to thank you for keeping us in your prayers and for the love and support!
Thats the update!! Brandon graduates May 5th and I will be done with class in 3 more weeks! I cannot wait to be done!
1 comment:
Havn't seen your blog forever!
Post a Comment