Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to the love of my life!




Ok this picture is only appropriate today! Today the love of my life turns the big 25 yes the big 25 is what I said! He is yes younger than me! oh well right! I am so thankful for him and everything he does for our family! I know sometimes things get crazy and he may have an odd way of doing them. but he gets them done and does them happily and with pride! He is an amazing father to our two childeren! With out him they would not be who they are today! He has helped me realize who I am and how I now love myself for who I am! He is not always sure of what needs to happen or how we are going to make it... but he always knows we will! I love how he has made me more "fly by the seat of my pants" and in turn I have helped him be more grounded! I am so thankful for his mother who brought him into this world, and made him the man he is today! Even tho his dad was not there much he had a part in this too! So thanks to his dad for this amazing man today! To his sister for voiding off all the unsessasary girls that came along! I am ever so very very thankful for his Grandma, for the wonderful wonderful woman she has been to me, to donovan, and for the wonderful love she has shown Brandon in all the years growing up, and showing him how to be the wonderful man he is today!

To everyone who has made it possable for him to be him, and Brandon happy birhtday to you for being you!We love you!

No comments: