
ok since i have been back to church... everything in my life seems to be going the way I think it should. Trials are all around us. everyday we are faced with trials and choices... now we eithre look at the good or focus on the bad and think that life is over... well after the last few days I feel that well life is over as i know it.. but prayer and faith seems to be pulling me thru.. but most of all I feel his had holding tight and helping me see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Brandon has been out of a job since January.. and we have been able to make it thru miricals and ways I cant even tell you.. I am so very thankful for the blessings in which I have come to know... but it seems that things are just not going to give like I want them to... my testimony is that blessings come of what Christ wants and not of what I want.. or in the way I want them to.. He has bigger and better plans for us.. These last two weeks have been really hard for me... I have had to learn what is most important and well go back to basics! I like the idea but the world today does not... bills still come in and they way of basic living is not the same... I know things will work out... and brandon will be blessed with a good job and we will someday be back on track.... Sorry to rant and rave.. but I hava e praied all day the last 4 days and I felt maybe I needed to write how i felt and just kinda let it all out... Needless to say the family here is ok... we have food water gas and a warm bed to sleep in... and I am oh so thankful for the simple blessings in my life!
I know we are in your prayers and thougts... just so you all know you are in my prayers each and everyday... and I am so thankful to all of you!
i love you all... sorry for the sad in the dumps blog but I had to let it out...
2 comments:
You know, we all go through those times. Everyone's trials are different, and I swear, right when you think you can't take it anymore or that something has to give, it does. Heavenly Father doesn't give us trial He know we can't handle. We agreed to these trials in the premortal life, and the fact that we are here on earth is proof that we chose correctly there; and, it was there that Heavenly Father first knew we would be able to handle our lives here on earth, as long as we go to Him.
I'm sorry that life is so difficult right now for you guys, but imagine how much worse it could be if you didn't have your faith. We get blessing for simply having faith. (Of course we are expected to do our part, too).
I'm so happy that you found your faith again. I know I couldn't go through my life without it. It's the only thing that will bring us true peace and happiness in our lives.
Didn't mean to type a novel here. I just love you guys and pray that things will start to look up.
Thanks Haubrie! or Karson.. who ever wrote this! :) It was just what i needed to hear! Life would so much harder with out my faith in the lord! I know he never gives up on me and I wont give up on him... somedays tho the crazy lady gets the best of me and likes to make me feel well like the thick mudd i am in somethimes! we love you guys! thanks for the wonderful support!
Post a Comment