Monday, May 2, 2011

Big things are happening!!






ok so these are the pictures I have so far of the big things are happening!! First of all.. it is summer time and that means lake again!!! oh my this is going to be one fun summer!! Makynzi gets to be with us!!1 I am so excited to have her with us at the lake.. she did not really like the water so much the first time round.. but this last time we went she loved the water!!

Next we have a new addition again! lol... I know I am a dog person and well we have had a few in and out the last year but she is here to stay!! jane my sisters dog was with us for a bit but Brandon was just not happy.. so we had to give her back.. it was so sad.. I have been sad since she had to go back. So Brandon found lil Roxi in the trash behind his work.. There were 5 of them including her.. it is such a sad story but we have her now! Rogue love her and so do the kiddos.. my hubby is the best in the world!

Then Brandon and I will be done with school this week! OH my the end is in sight!! I have been in school now for 2 and a half years.. then Brandon for the last year! He has the degree part to do still but he is done with the main part this week! I am so proud of him! I love him with everything and am so proud of him!! Now I will be done as of sunday.. and graduation will be in July!! I am so exctied and so ready to be done!

Update on my kiddo Donovan! well he is good and silly as ever... he does not like pictures done much any more... makes me sad but they grow up so it happens!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Seriously that picture of your little dog makes it look WAY bigger than it is in real life...I have never seen a dog that small in my life! TINY!