
Kind of an old picture... but this is the only one I have of brandon while he was employed! lol... so you all know that he has been out of work since jan.. And now 4 months later.. we have a working dad again! he will be working for Percels, that is a tire place but they also do basic auto work!!! I am just so happy to have him working again.. The other night before his interview the next day... I had prayed and fasted and read my scriptures and prayed some more.. In hoping that we would be blessed with a job in the next few days.. Brandon and I fasted together, it was amazing. I want to share the scripture that stood out the most for me... Alma 34:41... and it says.... But ye that have patience and bear with those afflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions....
After I read that I knew that we would no longer suffer like we have been. I know that these trials we have had in our family the last few months were because we needed to have them.. I always pray that we may be better with our money.. and I think that we needed this low time to really learn and appreciate our money that we have.. I know kinda crazy talk.. but in all of this I have come to learn how important tithing is and what blessings we get from them. Crazy thing is Brandon is doing this all with me! I pray that his heart may be soft and one day come with me to church and take me to the temple! Oh yeah I went to the temple the other day and did baptisms.. It has been almost 8 years since I have done them and wow it was amazing.. I do not know what was different this time from the last but it was... And I cannot wait to go again!
Well that is a small update for now!! yeah!! i am so so so so happy! and thank you all for the prayers and thougths this last week!
No comments:
Post a Comment