
yes this is my final grade of my final class of school! it has been a long two years about and well I am glad to be done!! I am so happy for my mother and the help she gave me with this class.. on top of her passing her classes too! she is amazing! Next I start back at work on Monday! I am happy to go back! I am going back to the day care that donovan went to for kindergarten! I love it! I do not have to go back but I want to go back! I know I wanted the summer off to do nothing but I am ready to get out of the house some! I will still have all the time in the world with my kiddos this summer! well that is it for now! just had to say yay! for passing my class and FINALLY being done with school!
1 comment:
YEAH YEAH YEAH for beind done with school!
Post a Comment