
Happy mothers day to all you mothers who read my blog! Yes this time of year I am so thankful to be a mother! I love my kids and the wonderful joy they bring me each and every day! I am also thankful for a wonderful mother who dispite all our differences has been able to love me each and every day no matter what! Oh and still loves me today for who I am! I am thankful for a wonderful grandmother who has shown me the wonderful love that grandmothers show! and teaching me all the tricks of the traid!I am also thankful for Grandma Pat! although she is not my mother by blood she helped me thru hard times and help me get back on track! I love being a mother and to those who are not mothers yet your time will come and you are speacial too!
I love you mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment