


so today is donovans birthday.. and man it has been one fun day!! but yesterday we had his party at grandmas house.. due to the fact that brandon had to work today... but he had so much fun and got tons of transformers!!!! thank you everyone for the gifts.... after we got home and looked at all his stuff and yes i mean stuff this is what i found.. a new drawer full of transformers.. and well i laied them all out and well i think we have them all... NOT!!! he knows what ones he still needs to get... this kid.. makes my day at his thought that he needs all of the transformers ever made..... any who.. I am glad he has had the best birthday... well for turning 5!! it has been an exciting journey getting here and i can not wait to see what this next year will bring!!!
2 comments:
Awe...Happy birthday, Dolphin.
And, man, I'm glad your surgery and stuff went well...I'm a crap cousin and didn't know until...now.
He is such a sweet boy! I cannot believe they are going to be in Kindergarten! WOW!
Post a Comment