
MyHotComments
yup as of tommrrow July 27, 2009 at 9:50 am i will have a full blown 5 year old son!! holy cow.. he has grown up so much and so so so fast.. it really goes by that fast!! everyone around me is having babies and well mine just seems to just keep getting bigger!! but its a good thing and a fact of life... I just can not belive that i will have a 5 year old.... now lets see in the last year i have learned all the charators of the movie cars.... learned all the nijia turtles again.. and well am currently learning the Transformers and their names... now that is a challenge... Any who... I would not change this for the world... i am having the amazing experence of having a son!!! I can not wait to extend our family and enjoy being a mommy again to a baby and watching donovan be the big brother!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NOT SO LITTLE BOY!!!! i will post pictures tomorrow since we are having his party tonight!!! I am so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment