Wednesday, February 17, 2010

20 weeks and counting




Ok so this is just an update! we are at the half way mark this week! 21 weeks on thursday! WOW I can not belive that it has gone by this fast already! I am glad the hard part is over some what.. at least the sick part..lol Now its the down slop of the preggoness! I am super exctied to Have a little girl, and my boy.. and our growing family... Makynzi is very active I do not know if that is a good thing now and will be troubble later, or if we will get luck and have a sweet loving baby like donovan.. Brandon was feeling the tummy last night and she kicked so hard it hurt me and suprised him at the power she had! She should be about 10 inches, and almost a pound! It is exciting to be having her in our family!!! cant wait!!

4 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

I Think KZ is active because she is freaken cold! You don't have enough body fat, so she keeps moving to keep herself warm. Remeber I am calling her KZ because I don't know how to spell her name.....

Jessica Jackson said...

Did you check out the video's of Donovan on my page?

Becca said...

SOOOOO cute...but where are you when you took the picture???hehe!

Aubrie said...

You look soo cute!!