BRANDON GREEN I LOVE YOU AND I AM HAPPY TO BE YOUR WIFE AND BEST FRIEND! THIS IS FOR YOU AND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT!! WILL YOU BE MINE!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVE... I LOVE LOVE YOU!!
I think it is very sweet! I am glad you guys still like each other so much..hehe! I hate Valentines day, but Love that you Love it! I love it even more that you have someone that you Love to share it with!
2 comments:
Ah, how sweet. I will try and not puke! j/k. I must agree with mother, brandon take out the lip ring, or make it a stud. Happy V-Day you two!
I think it is very sweet! I am glad you guys still like each other so much..hehe! I hate Valentines day, but Love that you Love it! I love it even more that you have someone that you Love to share it with!
Post a Comment