Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SkateLand









Ok this is kinda behind.. but I finally got my pictures on my computer and thought I would put them up... Donovan hated and i mean hated skate land... he liked the games that they had but did not like the skates... He was so scared of falling that it made it no fun for him.. Brandon the silly guy that he is.. asked me if I could even skate.. LOL I can and I can do it backwards.. He can but not really.. It is funny to see him almost fall on his butt.. He was all talk.. While we were there a group of women about 40 were dressed in 80's costumes and It was fun to watch them.. Brandon and I are planning a date night with who ever wants to go.. and 80's night to skateland after Makynzi is born! I can not wait as you can see I got to sit out and enjoy the smell of wet money and stinky feet! I love skateland and am excited to go when I can! I hope that donovan gets the courage to go and try skating, I feel he would love it! Maybe one day he can show brandon how you skate backwards!

No comments: