


OOKKK a big thanks to Keri for this post! and for the wonderful blanket that I know get to enjoy having with me till Miss Kynzi gets here! When I first saw Keri's Frog that Kade had I totally fell in love with the Idea! I started thinking how I was going to talk grandma into helping me make one and figure out how we were going to make on! lol... But then at Kim's shower I fell again for the Monkey that Keri got her! the cuttest thing ever, so soft and the best Idea yet again!! So I asked Becca where Keri got it from and started looking! Brandon and I looked on the web site, at all the wonderful animals they had to choose from... Since we did not know what she was at the time we went with the Giraffe, This way if Makynzi happend to be a boy it would work.. and well if she was a girl it would work too! So the next day when we found out, I had to order it! I know I know, my sister is so mad at me because I took her idea for the shower gift she was going to get Makynzi, but oh well I just had to have more baby fix! It is so soft and cute. Today (friday) I have put it on my belly and talked to her telling her that This blanket is hers, and I hope she is as excited as I am to have it! I love talking to her, she responds to us and the poking of the belly, I am so happy to have her coming into our family! It is also fun to have a baby in the family again! Donovan is so excited too, he talks to her and I know is going to be the best big brother ever! We love you Makynzi!
No comments:
Post a Comment