


so these are just some older pictures of donovan, and it makes me a little sad that he is no longer little! I have been watching him a lot more latly I think becasue I am remembering what it was like when he was tiny! I miss the little man but am loving the boy he is growing up to be! He is so excited for his sisters arrival that somedays he just asks if she could be here already! I tell him yea we all want her here! It is silly to think that he is only getting bigger and well time goes by way to fast! I have enjoyed every min of being his mommy and am glad that well I have done a half ok job at it! It has not been easy but Brandon has come into our life and made our world compleate! Our family is growing but I will never forget how it came to be.. and can not wait one day to sit down and tell our story!
No comments:
Post a Comment