
Ok this post is just for a small update and for me to just get some things off my chest really! Well more like a journal page than anything... I am 23 weeks today! which means that as of today I have 17 counted weeks till Makynzi gets here.. that puts me at the mark of 42 weeks. If i have anything to do with it she will be here in 15 weeks! I have had so much go on the last month that I have been going crazy! I have spent a lot of time in bed... because my ligaments in my tummy are really tight and if I do to much I start to get contractions.. but all is well with the baby and she is growing well and looking so big and healthy! She is going to be one tall baby I am feeling.. Brandon was 23 inches when he was born and I feel that Kynzi is going to take after him! I go see the doctor for our last 4 week check up on the 26th of this month! Then it goes into the 2 week check ups till she gets here! So far in this pregnancy everything has gone so well with all my problems that I have had in the past! I am so thankful for a husband who has been by my side thru all of it! With out him I do not think I would be this ready for her to get here! Along with baby and family stuff.. we are trying to get into a house before she gets here.. MAN O MAN there is so much on my plate.. LOL.. but we can do it and my husband is amazing! I am just thankful for my family and friends and everyone being so supportive.. with out you all I feel I would be PREGO MONSTER and no one would like me! I have managed to avoid a major breakdown so far.. I remember half way thru with donovan I had one and It was not a happy site! I am learning patience with this pregnacy and learning to just enjoy it and not rush it.. another reason I feel things are going so well.. any way thanks for listening to me ramble on.. I am hoping that little Makynzi Mae is ready to join the world just after Fathers day! Thank you all again! WE love you!
1 comment:
I cannot belive how fast it has gone! So excited for her to get here!
Post a Comment