.jpg)

Ok I am doing this post for two reasons... First reason: every time donovan and I go anywhere in the car he asks how long it is going to take till we get there.. I mean really kid we have not even got in the car! :).. This is something I find funny and well annoying at the same time.. he is a smart kid.. the other day I told him he coulud not ask me any more how long it is going to take to get anywhere.. so now he asks how many miles do we have to go... I mean really again!! How do I get around this! lol.... I told him he can not ask me anything but where we are going and what time it is.. I hope this helps with it.. that and I told him he can start bringing 2 transformers with us where ever we go.. but they have to stay in the car and when we get home they have to go back in his room! This kid is such a riot.. he is so much fun and even tho I get annoyed with the constant question of how long it is going to take to get there.. I totally enjoy the randomness of how he figures out to ask me with out asking me the way I tell him he cant! SMARTIE PANTS!! And I would not trade him for the world! I am just wondering why he has not asked how much longer till Makynzi gets here!!?? may be he is not ready!!
That is where the next post comes in... I have found myself asking ARE WE DONE YET!! lol... we only will have 14 weeks left as of this thursday.. And man it is going to be a long 14 weeks.. I am trying to stay posative.. but I think the heat is making this pregnancy feel like I am so done already... Another reason is I am going thru a growing spirt with the belly so everything is uncomfy!! I am so happy tho to be blessed with a little girl on the way and to have her healthy and with no complications thus far.. I am happy with my hubby being so so so excited I sometimes think he adds to my eagerness of her arrival! Which sucks but I am just super excited to see him with her and have our family all together! So with that I am just going to have to wait it out and learn to play the waiting game... rushing this will only make it feel longer! lol.. That and I am trying to enjoy being preggers.. but this heat.. I am not ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment