

Yup this week we will be 30 weeks! that means the 10 week count down can start! I am so excited to be on the very end of a count down! This pregnancy has gone by pretty fast I guess.. With donovan It seemed to take for ever! This time.. I have tried not to think about it every day all day long and enjoy being pregnant! lol I know crazy right! But Enjoy the journey! I saw that on a friends picture and it hit me there... I need to just enjoy it and then reap the excitement when she gets here! Donovan has taken much intrest to Makynzi the last few weeks! It is cool seeing him interested in his little sister. Mom Robin or Grama Robin (brandon mom) sent a blanket like Makynzi Giraffe blanket only lion.. I let donovan have it and now he feels so important. He told me he is going to be the keeper of the blankets till she gets here! He also helped me fold cloths that Grama Robin sent, and said they were all too cute! This is getting better each day! Donovan is going to be a good big brother and I can not wait to see them together!
1 comment:
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I am so stinking excited to get my hands on that baby girl!
Post a Comment