

this weeks visit went really well! saw the doctor and the ultrasound tech. The lady that does the ultra sounds has become a good friend of mine. Because I get to see her every two weeks to look at my water.. Anywho.. she takes picutres for me and I get to bring them home! This makes me exctied... I get to have pictures of her.. and get to see her more than well I should! she looks really good.. healthy and growing just wonderful!! I love that the tech says "she has some good looking leg bones!" It makes me laugh! Makynzi loves to show off her legs when we take a look at her.. I am thinking it is because she is going to have long long long legs! Doctor says I look good and baby looks good as well.. only thing is I Still have too much water!! this can or cannot be a problem! If anything she will just be here in the 6-7 weeks.. I will see a special ultrasound tech this next two weeks to see what they say and how they feel about my water. till then Makynzi looks good and everything is going well!
1 comment:
YEAH! 10 WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!
Post a Comment