Sunday, April 18, 2010

Long vs. Short round 1000!!




Ok so this post is really for me and my crazy mind.. lol.. but I have been going thru the picturs on my computer to see what I need to print off and put in my scrapbook! I looked at the pitures from Colorado when I had bet brandon that I could grow my hair out for one year.. needless to say I went almost 2 years before I cut my hair! that is a record for me! Now I love my short hair dont get me wrong.. Fun and easy.. spunky.. and less maintanece than my long hair ever was! But I miss the long hair sooooo much! I love the way I looked with it and the way the boys would just play with my hair! well with the long hair I alwayed seem to have a migrain! So one day I just cut it off! I love my hair now.. it is easy and it takes me like 10 min to do it for the day.. But then other days I find my self not doing it at all just putting product in my hair and letting it dry flat... UUGGHHH!! lol the way I feel about my hair! hhehheheh! just a random post.. I will see how I feel after Makynzi gets here.. I do not think I could grow it right now with how hot it is getting!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You pull off both looks... so do whatever you want to do. I'm kind of in the same boat right now. I'm trying to grow my hair currently. I always miss my long hair when I have short hair. BUT then when I have long hair I want to cut it. So confusing!

Kyla said...

You are always gorgeous! I love you in short hair... you look just like your mom with long hair too! Hair is my nemesis... I never know what to do, but am not brave enough to do anything!!!