Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another Update



So today at 31 weeks preggers I saw the Ultrasound technician specialist! Wow what a mouth full! At 31 weeks it is really hard to see the baby and all the parts due to the squishes of the body! As of today Makynzi is 4 pounds and is looking better than ever! Again I got the she has amazing legs comment from the lady that was looking at her! I got to see her heart, that was AMAZING! they made it a bigger size and I got to see it all in its working parts! The aorta, and all the chambers! It was soo cool and amazing that they can see all the parts of it and it movements! Her Heart is in great shape, and there is nothing wrong with it! Good news! Then they went on to her kidneys and bladder and so on! The water measured right on target! (this is what they were worried aobut) I have been measuring about 5 point over your allowed water limit! Today I was right on! More good news to hear!
I found out today that most technicians use different types of measuring, this could have been the problem with the last few weeks, or that I have had too much water and today things have changed!
I also learned much about what can happen when there is too much water! Birth defects are the number one concern with too much water.. then early birth and low birth weight!
Well with the birth defects, if there is too much water the baby can have problems with swolling and going to the bathroom. Because the drink and pee well in a cycle.. if they are not doing that correctly, this is how you have too much water.
They looked at Makynzi's blatter today and at the beginning of the appointment it was full and at the end it was empty! She showed the doctor that she knows what to do! MORE GOOD NEWS!!
Her kidneys had good flow of blood and looked and measured normal! MORE MORE GOOD NEWS!

After a sleepless night and praying the last weeks, I know that my prayers have been answered! Makynzi is in good health and growing really well! Doctor says she is going to be a good size baby! 8 pounds and well about 20 inches long he guessed today! CAN I SAY HOLY COW! lol where am I going to put all of that! Her head is measuring a good size as well! In 9 short weeks we are going to meet our not so sounding little M&M! I am thankful for all the prayers from the family, and keeping us in your thoughts! from here on out.. it should be just a ride to enjoy.. or going to try with the heat that likes to creep in some days! Till June... I ask to keep Makynzi in your prayers! I know she is going to come out healthy and happy! We love you all!!!


Makynzi we love you too and can not wait to get our hands on you!!

PS it is ok to come early.. like June 15th or so!! Just after Fathers day and before July 4th! we love you and look forward to meeting you!

No comments: