Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brandon starts school!


So monday brandon starts school to yes become a grease monkey! He is already one but he is going to take it one step more and get certified! This will mean he can work in a shop and get paid much more rather than just having the knowlage and not getting anywhere. By the time he is done with the first year, his driving record will be clean for 5 years. This is one big requirement they have when working in a shop! I am happy Brandon is choosing to do things the right way!! The next two years are going to be busy and fast moving and full of sacrifices, and comprimise. But this is something that Brandon and I both see eye to eye about! I will graduate in Feb with my AA in computers.. I will then choose if I want to go on to the next step.. we will have to see when we both are graduated!! After he gets the first year done he will then go on to a degree in welding! This is his ultimate goal, welding! there is always some type of work for welders.. and if not he can open his own shop for welding or car work!
I am so happy for him and excited! It has been hard to get him into school.. but now that he is working days he can go to school! His scedual will be 5am-330pm work.. then 6pm-1130pm school! I know only about 5 hours of sleep a night! This is something he was worried about.. But I am not working so as my duty as wife I am going to do everything that I can to help him get the sleep and support he neeeds!
It is going to be hard but so worth it next year when he can change jobs and make more! I like to have this motto for the way I live my life... "they never said it would be easy but they said it would be worth it!" With that I know the journey will be long and bumps in the road will happen and times will be rough.. but in the end it will pay off!

I love you Brandon and I am so proud of you! I am happy your choosing to take the next step in your life and that our family can help you get there! Keep your head up, stay strong and lean on me when you need to!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks for changing the color! That made a HUGE difference! Way to go Brandon! We are so proud! I am so thankful that you take such good care of your family!