



Ok so Jackson got this ping pong game for his birhtday! And man has it been a fun gift! lol yes I am saying Becca got everyone a gift! Jackson has brought it over to grandmas a few days now and we all have had so much fun with it!! Sunday my mom told jackson that we could play around the world.. this game I remember when I was younger watching steven, becca, david and well all my moms brothers and sisters playing the game new years eve and well many other times! It is a fun game and I wish I could have got in on the game! It was fun to see the family all get in on the game.. I think grandpa got a kick out of all of us making a fool of our self running around the table! needless to say.. all the little kids got in and they were not to bad at the game... It really got good when the older kids got to play! It got so good that I broke a sweat watching... lol.. ok ok it was hot in there but I had so much fun watching... in a few weeks I say we have round too and I play when I have no belly! Yup I am taken you down brandon! lol... I love my family and when we get crazy like that! Family night is always so much fun... well every sunday is so much fun!! Yes this week marks 32 weeks and the 8th month mark!! THANK GOODNESS!! It is may and the forcast shows that it is only getting hotter from here! Donovan has said that Makynzi is going to be here in 6 weeks.. yeah 6 weeks! I am going to go with him on this call since he has called everything on the dot from the beginning! He knew when I got pregnant.. then He knew we were going to have a girl.. and now he says Makynzi is going to be here in 6 weeks... so that puts us right at 37-38 weeks!! that sounds like a good time to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment