
Ok so I feel the need to blog about this because I find my self laughing to myself as I am thinking while I am doing this act! I am 31 weeks preggers this week(as of Thursday) and I have found myself in this major clean mode.. Like my room has to be clean.. less is more right now.. the less I have stacked up on my paper space.. the less movies I have stacked up on my vcr/dvd player by the TV.. the less laundry I have that is dirty.. the less dog hair I have on our small space of a floor.. and so on and so on... two weeks ago to the day I went thru my room and cleaned out everything that we did not need.. I mean the boxes the just got put places in our hurried move.. Got rid of lots of CRAP!.. then the next few days went by and I did not like how it was organized so I re did it.. and I feel happy with the way things are!! Today was cleaning day.. I decided that as a stay at home mom... my MONDAYS are going to be clean day that will serve for a happy week... or so I am hoping! this means all the Laundry needs to be done.. beds washed.. floors.. and so on... Now we are staying with my mom so my room and the hall way and donovans room.. along with the bathroom are things I try to keep clean.. along with the kitchen.. This is the funny part........ Today after cleaning my room and NESTING.. I went to donovans room.. My moms computer/donovans room/ storage room! after cleaning up donovan and the computer area.. I found my self saying " i wonder if mom would be mad if I decluttered her room and re-organized it??!!" I laughed so hard at this because the more I think about it the more I want to do it!! she would have so much room if she got rid of some crap! and then the room would have better fungshwi (spelling!!) I also feel the same about her kitchen.. and well my dads room that is right across the way from our room!
I have felt like I am crazy for having this NESTING phase so early.. I thought that only happens when labor is about to happen... I googled it.. yes google is my FAVORITE.. I have a question it has an answer!! They say that it can happen anywhere from 15 weeks to the end.. It does not always mean your going to go into labor but that you know what is going to to happen soon! Now with donovan I did nest the two weeks before he got here! With Makynzi I feel I am going to be this way till she gets here.. we are moving in 3 weeks.. I am so looking forward to it.. I can get rid of so much and move into a new place with well less CRAP!! lol I find myself feeling crazy but all in all it is so normal!
Side note.. two weeks ago we went thru Brandon's shed at grandma pats house.. nesting his stuff too.. but we made 30 bucks off the scrap metal he had.. and got a list for craigs list to sell! way to go babe!!
Right now we are focusing on less is more.. the place we have set up to move to is going to be a 2 bed one bath.. I know one bath.. but we are small family.. Makynzi wont need to much space yet! so the less we take the more space we can have.. and then focus on the house with in the next year.. then we can have more... That comment is for bran don! lol...
Sorry to bore you with my silly business but I had to blog this just so you may get a smile at my CRAZY clean freak that I have become!
1 comment:
Okay, I LOVE to read your blog...but it is too hard to read..you need to change the black lettering to something like white or something! :)
Post a Comment