Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I GET MY HUBBY BACK!!




Ok this post is kinda cheezy! BUT.... I am so excited you have no idea!!! I got a phone call at work today and it was Brandon... when he calls sometimes it makes me worry.. but this time it was amazing.... Brandon has been trying to move to first shift for the last 3 months.. He is wanting to go to school at AAI for welding and to get his cirtification for auto micanics.. I am so excited for him!!! He will get the same pay.. but he will be working in the AM!! This makes me so happy dinner time has been really boring and well sad since he got this job!! I am looking forward to this new step in our life for him to work days and go to school at night and well be the busy family he has worked so hard for! Yes he has worked so hard!! I can not explain to you how hard he works for our little family! The other day he worked till 3 am got up at 7 and then had jury duty.. came home at noon and took a nap and went into work.. He did not have to go but he is headed for the overtime! I love this man more than words can explain! I am so happy he is the provider of our family and as soon as I can get to where I can work.. I hope that I can have the drive that he has!! I just thought I would let you all know how excited I am and happy our family is going to be to have him home at night.. at least till he starts school!

1 comment:

Becca said...

GOOD! I am glad! I am so happy you have Brandon! He takes such good care of you and the babies!