Thursday, August 26, 2010

A New Trick!



Well as of this thursday the 26th Makynzi is going to be 9 weeks old! She is now talking and as you can see smiling! We love her new tricks.. I can get her talking so much and it is funny. She trys to laugh but cant seem to figure it out!
She will sometimes talk and smile at Brandon... I find it funny that he will be talking with her tyring to get her to smile and he gets nothing! As soon as I get in her range of site and talk to her.. she has a big smile and starts talking! YES I know have someone on my side! yes brandon and Donovan team up against me, and now it feels good to have someone on my side! Tomorrow we will see the doctor and we will find out what she weighs and all the goodness he has to say! Then after the shots we will then get her ears done.. I know mean mommy but I am getting it all done in one day so that she is only mad one time insted of two!

As for Donovan.. he is in the 3 week of school, and finally getting used to being dropped off! He is crying less and less and making new frinends! YES!!! this is a big happy in our house!

Well that is it for now! till next time!

1 comment:

Becca said...

She is getting so big! She is so fun! I can't wait to see her ears!