



SO this last week has been full of well busy busy! I had finals, and Anthony came home from Afganistan. He is Sam's hubby, and is home for leave for a 2 weeks. We had a fun time sunday with him and sam. I am glad he is here and enjoying time with the family! Next our garden! yes I have it in a pool but it will work for now.. I have to get things done with the back yard ... so in time the pool will become the compost pile and I will have my plant where they belong! I love doing my garden with Donovan and the hubby! And it seems to be growing!! Finally yes I got Kynzi's ears done! she did scream pretty good.. but it was like getting shots.. and she is so totally cute with them.. so pain is beauty! I know I am so mean! Also Makynzi is eating with a spoon! I have tried to get her used to the spoon in hopes that we can soon get baby food started! She seems to like it.. but it is messy! LoL... I love having her and Donovan is a riot with her!
1 comment:
Her ears are sooo cute...They cry even when they are big...so it's all good! ;)
Post a Comment