


Ok I do not know what order these pictures are in but here goes the update!
SO as of the sunday the 24th of this month our little Makynzi turned 4months old! I know right.. time flys by way to fast! I have been giving her ceareal with a spoon more and more often.. she like it with a bottle but I am trying to get her ready for solids! Funny thing, I got bananas from the store baby food style and she hated them.. then I decieded to mash up a fresh banana and she ate a ton! I cannot have her on my lap anymore when I eat because she thinks that she needst to try everyting on my plate.. Now she grabs at me to try to pull it to her mouth.. I think she is ready for more solids.. we see the DOc friday so I hope he says yea she can try more! Halloween is this weekend.. yes i now how much you all hate it but I have little ones and I love seeing them happy.. so I am ready.. I do not have a picture of donovan yet in his costume but I hope to post those soon! Mac is going to be the Green M&M.. yes I had to do it.. lame maybe but I just had too! I got her boots( thanks to brandon sister Lynn for buying them!) and she has white tights so she can look like the M&M! I know she is too little for Halloween and to understand but it is her first and I got to choose what she was so.. yaeh this time it is for me!
Any who.. the spoon picture is one that brandon and I took while playing with her.. i gave her the spoon which she grabed with her LEFT hand... yes she is going to be a lefty! But it was funny went right to her mouth.. and we had a hoot of a time with it! I know right .. kids are not toys.. but we seem to think so! It is fun and she if free entertainment! I had to post the picuter of the Rainbow.. it was so beautiful the pictuer does not do it justice! we have had such amazing weather and this is my favorite time.. Open DOor season!
1 comment:
Her green M&M costume is SO NOT LAME!!! It is AWESOME! I don't hate Halloween because of the costumes... I love to see my kids excited, I just hate Halloween! My kids like it so, that is all that really matters in the end!
Post a Comment