Yes I have decided to Make my blog kind of a cook blog.. well not all the time.. but I want to share with you what I cook... so this week I did baked artachokes with garlic, and today I am going to make Asparagus Barley Risotto..
10cups ck broth
4table spoons ex-vergin olive oil divided
8 cloves garlic chopped fine
2 large onoins chopped
3 cups barley
2 1/2 cups white wine( or water)
2 1/4 lbs asparagus cut in 2in pieces
salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
warm chicken broth over low heat
in a larg pan add the olive oil over med heat
add onions and cook till tender about 5 min
add garlic and cook another 1-2 min
add barley strirring consistanly for 2-3 min add water (wine) untill absorbed
add warm broth 1/2 cup at a time till absorbed and sturring ocasionally
in another pan 2 table spoons of oil and saute asparagus untill bright green or tender
once broth is compleatly obsorbed add asparagus season with salt and pepper stir in Parmesan
makes 6-8 servings!
I hope you guys enjoy this.. I am making it tonight so wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment