
K mommy this post is just for you.. I know you hate Halloween.. and it is not my fav either.. but Donovan loves it.. so the reason for this post is to let you know why I put up lites and go all out for halloween! Last year when we had our own house finally for a holiday.. Grandma Pat gave us lights and the witch.. Donovan loved it.. SO we went thru some more of her stuff and found other halloween lights.. so this year I decied to put up other lights than just the orange ones and the witch.. I do this because I have kids and DOnovan just loves to decorate! It is something that I hope he loves to remember when he gets bigger.. that him and mom would put up lights( with dads help) and enjoy this silly holiday! So mother I know you hate it but I love it....because DOnovan loves it! It has grown on me and I am sure one day I will hate it... but I love dressing up with donovan and trick or treating! So till that day comes.. mom you will have to love it too.. you are the Grandma of corse!
No comments:
Post a Comment