
YEah I know I just posted on of these the other day but we saw the DOctor and I tought I would update this for my recrods and for your entertainment!
15 lbs (75%)
25 1/2 tall(75%)
and 16 head(50%)
Yes our little girl is not so little anymore. she is so long and getting chubby! I love chubby babies! But any who.. she is so good with everything, want to eat everything and is getting really good with her hand! Ofcorse everything goes right to her mouth.. which means I need a new Vaccume for christmas because she will be getting to the point of crawling and getting things off the floor! EWW! But we love her all the same... she is laughing so much now.. and loves to chase the dog and donovan around the house when she is in my arms.. funny game I will try to post a video of it.. you will die!
Donovan is now well 6 I know six.. holy cow is all I can say.. he is quite the talker and sales man! he trys to talk me into cleaning his room for a dollar because he has a headache and needs to rest! ROTF...(rolling on the floor) Yeah he does try to talk me into a lot.. he gets paid 5 bucks a week to pick up after his dog.. when he does not do it.. he owes me or dad the money.. One day he decided he was going to pay dad to do it forever.. so he asked for a job to make 5 dollars to pay dad to pick up after rogue.... it killed me... i told him he should just pick up the poop and then he would have 5 dollars, then he could do anohter job and have 5 more, that would make 10 enought for 2 toys... He thought about it and then said no I still want to pay someone to clean up after rogue! this kid is so much fun and toooo funny!
Brandon and I are doing good... never really see much of eachother but we try... in between work and school.. well yeah there is like 1 hour for him to fit in family time.. but I am so proud of him and thank him so much for doing the hard work and letting me just hang out with Mak all the time! I am sending him to Seattle this next week.. I will miss him so much but he needs a vacation and time alone or with the boys I guess.. I just hope he has fun! It is NOV already and it will get crazy I promise to all the family to try to keep this updated so that you can read of all our fun times the next few weeks!
1 comment:
She is so cute, and Donovan cracks me up! I don't blame him...I don't like dog poop either! hehehe!
Post a Comment