Wednesday, December 15, 2010

happy birthday to me!!! (early)


this is a picture of me this year at the around the same time as last year!



this is a picture of me from last year..


so this post is just for me.. because if I do not put this down now I wont due to the crazy week I will have starting next week! I will be turning 25 and man do I feel a little older this year... as I hope you do after reading this! hhehhe! This year I feel older one because I had a baby.. or at least that is what I am saying... other reasons are I have a 6 year old and I used to imagine what it would be like to have him this age.. now I think about when he was little and want him back to that.. kinda! Anywho... I also feel old because I got married... and goin to finish school and well I GUESS I JUST FEEL OLD! I know that 25 is not old but you have those years that you seem older and others it is just another year. I look forward to the years to come, I know that I will get older there is nothing I can do to change that.. but I can go into each year looking forward to the fun things that come with getting older.. even if that means I get gray hair... and well all that other stuff that comes with getting older! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I have planned a party for me and am so excited!

No comments: