

here is what the Boys got for Christmas.. and when I say boys.. I mean Donovan.... Ok ok and Brandon to!!! The story that goes along with this is that Donovan has been trying to earn the Xbox... Since May about.. right before Makynzi was born he asked how he could get one... so we talked about it and we told him that he could help with his sister and have a happy attitude and he could maybe earn one! Well baby came and he was such a good helper.. and still is.. so we decided to see how long we could hold our for! I know bad bad parents but I wanted to make sure that He was ready and willing to show me that he was responsable for one!! (man I sound like my Mother do not tell her that!!!) Anyway so Santa got him one and his eyes lit up! I have more picutes to post when I get a sec to post theM!!! it was so worth the wait.. and the reaction was so so so so worth it!!!
This year I also came to know what christmas was and is all about! It changes when you have kids and you are no longer excited for gifts but to give them to them and have santa visit!! I love it now I think more than ever!
Makynzi got the ORIGINAL tickle me elmo! she is GAGA and not the singer but she is GAGA for elmo!! every morning she loves to sit like a big girl and watch him on the tv!! I love it... she is just like donovan.. but with girl stuff!!! I am very excited about it! This was also her first christmas and was super funny with the wraping paper.. if you got it started for her she would then grab it and tear it and eat the paper! it was so so so so so so cute!! I am so so so happy and thankful for the blessings of my childeren and the things I have learned having them!!
I love christmas time too.. Not just cus it was my birthday.. but that I got to make them Happy!!! and see their faces... that was all the gift I could ever ask for!
I will post more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment