Saturday, January 22, 2011

Massive Update!!!

Well first off here is Makynzi with her tiny pony with tiny hair!! it is so much fun to have her here and that she can now have her hair in a pony!!!


Here is Donovan and Mak on Christmas Morning! This year was by far the best and most fun of the many of my years!!! I cannot wait for next year!



Here is Makynzi just before Christmas.. I feel that she looks like me in this picture!! But I have pictures of me at grandmas house by the tree so I was cheesy and did some of makynzi!!


We have Lost our First tooth!! Oh my this tooth has been loose for I dont know how long! but it has been forever! We were at Freestone park this last week and he was chewing gum and just happend to chew it wrong and hit his tooth! so I told him that dad was going to pull it when we got home.. so I tried and Dad tied floss around it... Needless to say I distracted him and brandon pulled on it and the tooth came out!! The tooth fairy came and brought him 5 bucks!!


Here is Maka again.. this is with a bow in her hair!


Other than the crazy weekend we have had this last week... thing seem to be ok.. brandon has lost his job but we are learning and reciving blessings.. there is a reason for all of this... times are hard but we are a family and will make it thru all of this!!

I am thankful for all my family who has been there for us and for The Bircher Family! I had to have a root canal yesterday... and with no job and insurance they helped me with no question!! Thanks a million my tooth feels so much better!

I am also thankful for the church.. and the help they are giving us!
love you all! hope all is well!!

No comments: